Sylvania Schools Administration
The administration is responsible for legal requirements as well as strategic decisions that move the district forward.
Some of the primary functions of the administration are
- Selection of curriculum materials
- Determine staffing needs, hire employees, and manage labor negotiations/contracts
- Manage financial decisions and monitor both revenues & expenditures
- Create processes to comply with state and federal laws
- Manage the district’s property and facilities
Click on a department to learn more or find the information you need.