For students attending Sylvania Schools in the 2019-2020 school year*
Sylvania Schools uses an online form system called OneView. This system replaces the annual student information paperwork that was completed by parents/guardians at the beginning of each school year. We now request parents/guardians to complete this form each spring for the upcoming year.
As the district is planning ahead for the next school year, we are asking all parents to complete the online 2019-2020 Student Information Form in OneView by Monday, May 6. Collecting this information now allows the Transportation Department time to plan bus routes for the upcoming year. The form also includes emergency contacts, consent, medical information, and other necessary information we require for each student. This form is for all students attending Sylvania Schools in the upcoming school year.
• If you forgot your password, here are instructions to reset it.
How to submit the Online Form:
- Log into OneView
- Select your child (on the right side.) Each form is for one child. If you have more than one child (currently K-11) in the district, you will need to select each child and submit a form separately.
- Click "Submit & View Online Forms."
- Select the form for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Read through each section and complete the form.
- When you are done, sign the form by typing your name and then click Save & Submit. Any section that is not complete will be highlighted in blue. The form remains unsubmitted until all sections are complete and you have clicked to Save & Submit (with no errors.)
- Complete the same process if you have other children (currently K-11) in the district. This form does not need to be completed for incoming Kindergarten students unless you have changes to submit since completing your online enrollment.
We will update the text on the page to clarify 'current' and 'next year' so that it is clear.
* If you have an incoming Kindergarten student who is not yet registered, click here to begin the enrollment process to help the schools determine staffing needs for the fall. This form does not need to be completed for incoming Kindergarten students unless you have changes to submit since completing your online enrollment.
To clarify two common questions we've received:
• Check your child's information at the top of the page (the section in blue has information about the CURRENT year.)
• The rest of the form pertains to NEXT year (including sibling information.)
Thank you for taking the time to complete this important information. If you have any questions, you may reply to this email or call our technology department at 419-824-8515.