The OneView form includes emergency contacts, consent, medical information, transportation request, and other necessary information we require for each student. This form is for all students attending Sylvania Schools in the upcoming school year.
• If you don't remember if you submitted your form, log in and check the status of the 2020-2021 form.
• If you forgot your password, here are instructions to reset it.
How to submit the Online Form:
- Log into OneView
- Select your child (on the right side.) Each form is for one child. If you have more than one child (currently K-11) in the district, you will need to select each child and submit a form separately.
- Click "Submit & View Online Forms."
- Select the form for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Read through each section and make any necessary changes.
- When you are done, sign the form by typing your name and then click Save & Submit. Any section that is not complete will be highlighted in blue. The form remains unsubmitted until all sections are complete and you have clicked to Save & Submit (with no errors.)
- Complete the same process if you have other children (currently K-11) in the district.
*New Students in 2020-2021* - Incoming Kindergarten students and students of all grades not currently enrolled for the 2019-2021 school year
Have you enrolled your child?
- Not yet enrolled - click here to begin the enrollment process to help the schools determine staffing needs for the fall.
- Enrollment form complete - this form does not need to be reviewed and submitted unless you have changes.
Why does the district ask for the form to be completed in the spring?
- The Transportation Department begins planning bus routes for the upcoming year before this school year ends.
- Parent/guardian contact information can change from year to year. As buildings send any communication prior to the new school year, it is important that the district has the correct email addresses and phone numbers for parents/guardians.
If you have any questions, you can email with [email protected]your child's name, current school, and current grade.