Skip to main content
Voice Recognition

Sylvania Schools

K-12 Enrollment

Welcome to Sylvania Schools!

Sylvania Schools provides elementary and secondary education (K-12) for children meeting 
residency requirements. In order to be eligible for enrollment, a student must be in legally
 recognized custody of a district resident.

***All incoming kindergarteners must be five years old on or before August 1st*** 

Enrollment Process
The online enrollment (K-12) process involves 4 easy steps. 

1. Create OneView Account

2. Add each incoming student to your account and submit electronically

3. Schedule your appointment online @
  • When the district has a 2-hour delay, enrollment appointments that are scheduled prior to 10am will be canceled. Use the link to schedule a new appointment.
  • When the district is closed for the day due to inclement weather, enrollment appointments are canceled for the day. Use the link to schedule a new appointment.
  • Notices for delays and school closures can be found at the top of the website and on local news stations. 

4. Send in ALL of your documents PRIOR to your appointment
• Email to [email protected]
• Drop off copies to Student Services at the Administration Building located at 
4747 N Holland Sylvania Rd., Sylvania, OH  43560

***Note to Parents of Incoming Kindergarteners***
You have until the first day of school to turn in your child's Kindergarten Physical Assessment and Immunization Record.

Click Here Required Documents & Forms
 Click here to enroll
© 2024 Sylvania Schools. All Rights Reserved