The OneView Student Information Form includes emergency contacts, consent, medical information, transportation request, and other necessary information we require annually for each student. This form is for all students attending Sylvania Schools in the upcoming school year.
USERNAMES were emailed on March 23-24,2023, to the OneView account owners from the OneView system ([email protected]). Each student has one account owner. For each student, only one parent/guardian will receive an email from OneView with the username and instructions. Reminder emails were emailed on April 6, 10, & 28 2023. We are sharing this notice on our website so that parents/guardians will know that the reminder from [email protected] is not spam or a phishing scam. Please use the username that was provided in the reminder email.
Throughout the school year, if you have updates to information to any information on the form, please update and submit the form.
If you forgot your username, send an email to [email protected]. Please include your child's name. If you forgot your password, here are instructions to reset it. You need your username to reset your password.
- Log into OneView.
- Select your student (on the right side.) Each form is for one student. If you have more than one student (currently K-11) in the district, you will need to submit the form for each.
- Click "Submit & View Online Forms."
- Select the form for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Read through each section and make any necessary changes.
- When you are done, sign the form by typing your name and then click Save & Submit. Any section that is not complete will be highlighted in blue. The form remains unsubmitted until all sections are complete and you have clicked to Save & Submit (with no errors.)
- Complete the same process if you have other students (currently K-11) in the district.
If you need help logging in or completing the form, please send an email to [email protected]. Please include your child's name.