Please complete the 21-22 Student Information Form. Transportation is currently determining bus rosters and assigning bus stops
The OneView Student Information Form includes emergency contacts, consent, medical information, transportation request, and other necessary information we require annually for each student. This form is for all students attending Sylvania Schools in the upcoming school year.
If you forgot your username, OneView account owners will receive an email (March 12-13) that includes the username.
If you forgot your password, here are instructions to reset it. You need your username to reset your password.
- Log into OneView.
- Select your student (on the right side.) Each form is for one student. If you have more than one student (currently K-11) in the district, you will need to submit the form for each.
- Click "Submit & View Online Forms."
- Select the form for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Read through each section and make any necessary changes.
- When you are done, sign the form by typing your name and then click Save & Submit. Any section that is not complete will be highlighted in blue. The form remains unsubmitted until all sections are complete and you have clicked to Save & Submit (with no errors.)
- Complete the same process if you have other students (currently K-11) in the district.
*New Students in 2021-2022* - Incoming Kindergarten students and students of all grades not currently enrolled for the 2020-2021 school year
Have you enrolled your child?
- No: If you have not yet registered your student who will be new to the district next year, click here to begin the enrollment process to help the schools determine staffing needs for the fall.
- Yes: If you have completed the registration process for the 2021-2022 school year as a new student, this form does not need to be reviewed and submitted unless you have changes.
If you need help logging in or completing the form, please send an email to [email protected]. Please include your child's name.