Welcome to Sylvania Schools!
ONLINE ENROLLMENT for the 2020-2021 school year begins Monday, February 3.
The online enrollment (K-12) process involves 4 easy steps.
- Create OneView Account
- Submit your registration forms online through the OneView System
- Schedule your appointment online @ http://scheduleit.sylvaniaschools.org/book/
- Arrive at your appointment with the necessary documents. Due to COVID-19, registration appointments will be done via the phone (instead of in person). Please see additional documents in the documents download section (right) and this announcement.
- Residency Verfication & Affidavit (PDF) (RTF)
- KG Registration Help Sheet (PDF) (RTF)
- KG Oral Assessment Form (PDF) (RTF)
- KG Physical Examination Form (PDF) (RTF)
- School Info - Address, Fax, Phone (PDF) (RTF)
- Change of Address - existing students only (PDF) (RTF)
- Registration Appointments (PDF) (RTF)
- Document Cover Letter (PDF) (RTF)
|Are you looking to enroll a child in Preschool? Find out more here|
Online Enrollment Instructions
Meal Assistance Information: If your family is in need of help with breakfast and/or lunch assistance, please click here for the free/reduced lunch application.
Questions or Concerns
Online Enrollment Procedures
This process is for NEW students only. If your child is currently enrolled in Sylvania Schools, you will be directed to complete the Returning Student Registration Verification through One View sometime in the summer before the school year starts.
KINDERGARTEN: To attend Kindergarten in the fall, your child must be five years old on or before August 1st, and you must reside in Sylvania School District.
Please click here to start your online registration.
After you complete the online registration form, schedule your appointment online to bring in the required documents located at 4747 N. Holland Sylvania Rd, Sylvania, OH 43560, 419-824-8581. Office hours are from 7:30am-4:00pm. This appointment will last about 10-15 minutes. Your student’s registration will not be complete until we receive all the required documents. The student is not required to accompany you at this appointment.
Parent/guardian should bring the following documents to the scheduled appointment—we will make photocopies: