School Information - Address, hours, phone, fax (PDF) (RTF)
Student Services is responsible for all student registration and provides support to the enrollment process for PK-12 in the district. The department’s primary function is to provide/monitor ancillary programs for the staff, students, and parents, including:
- Attendance Issues/Court Referrals for Truancy
- Hearing Officer for Suspension/Expulsions
- Homebound Instruction
- Home Education (Schooling)
- Intervention/Prevention with Drugs/Alcohol
- Community Prevention Partnership (Lucas Co.)
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- School Nursing Program (Lucas Co.) Attendance conferences scheduled with students/ parents on a referral basis to gain information/ improve student attendance.
English Learner (EL) Program for students with a native language other than English. EL teachers collaborate with the classroom teacher to strengthen individual skills of listening, speaking, reading, writing, and comprehension. EL Handbook (PDF) (RTF)
Due process hearings for Out-of-School-Suspension/Expulsions of students violating the Student Code of Conduct #5600:
Harassment, intimidation, or bullying (HIB) means any intentional written, verbal, graphic, or physical act that a student or group of students exhibit toward another particular student more than once, which behavior both causes mental or physical harm to the other student, and is sufficiently severe, persistent, or pervasive that it creates an intimidating, threatening, or abusive educational environment for the other student.